I’m talking about “estrogen mimickers” like Parabens and Bisphenol A (BPA) that are found in the coatings of food and drinks cans, water bottles, baby bottles, dental fillings and sealants, eyeglass lenses, DVDs and CDs, household electronic and sports equipment, receipts and even garden hoses.
Mainstream medicine ignores the impact of these dangerous, gender-bending “xenoestrogens.” Yet they are responsible for a vast array of diseases disorders — including:
- Heart disease in men and women
- Type 2 diabetes
- Brain fog and memory loss, as a result of a loss of connection between
- Male impotence
- Breast cancer
Now, new research has backed up what I’ve seen at the Sears Institute for Anti-Aging Medicine —a direct link between the BPAs and the worrying rise in the number of testicular cancer cases.
In today’s letter, I’m going to show you how you can remove excess estrogen and cleanse your body of BPAs and other estrogen-mimicking chemicals — the most effective line of defense I know of against these unnatural molecules.
Recent research published in the prestigious journal Physiological Reviews — and based on extensive fertility studies in the U.S., Denmark and Finland — blames BPAs and other endocrine-disrupting chemicals for the rise of testicular cancer.<supi< sup="">
The incidence of testicular cancer in America has more than doubled in recent decades among white males, and has also recently started to climb among African-American men. The study also connected xenoestrogens with “poor semen quality” among increasing numbers of men and the declining birth rate in all industrialized countries.
You see, these “xenoestrogens” have flooded our environment. And they destroy the delicate balance of estrogen, testosterone, and other hormones.
The release of environmental estrogens can lead to estrogen dominance in both men and women.
When these “alien molecules” get into your blood, they reprogram your cells to become more “feminine.” You become soft, fat, depressed, and unable to perform. And you substantially increase your risk of testicular cancer.
These gender-bending chemicals began to be released into the environment in huge quantities about a half century ago. Later, peculiar hormonal abnormalities began to show up. The shocking story was summarized by a research team at Tufts University in Boston in a 1998 report.
Researchers uncovered link after link between environmental toxins and hormonal effects in both wildlife and humans.ii
BPA: AVOID CONTACT
I’m sure you know by now to avoid plastic bottles. They’re made with BPA. And you may already know the basics of avoiding BPA:
- Look at recycling labels on the bottom of plastic items and avoid items labeled No. 3 and No. 7;
- Avoid plastics for cooking and storing. Better to use glass and stainless steel;
- Buy unwrapped organic fruits and vegetables;
- Use your own fabric or hemp grocery bags.
But that’s not always enough. I’ve found the most effective way to metabolize excess estrogen and eliminate it from your body is to combine both oral chelation and IV chelation.
The word “chelate” comes from the Greek word “chele,” which means “claw.” And that’s exactly what chelation does. Chelation is used to lower the amount of toxic heavy metals in your body.iii So xenoestrogens, the foreign chemicals that mimic female hormones, are “clawed” from your body —painlessly.
I also recommend you use a few simple supplements, which you can use at home:
- SAM-e: This promotes the excretion of estrogen while negating the effects of estrogen toxicity. Take 200 mg a day to start. But you can take up to 800 mg twice a day if a blood test reveals that you have extremely high levels of estrogen.
- Alpha-lipoic acid: It stops estrogen damage in cells and protects reproductive organs from excess estrogen. Start with 250 mg a day. But you can take up to 600 mg a day.
- DIM: You can get this natural estrogen cleanser from cruciferous vegetables, like kale and broccoli. But you can’t eat enough to cleanse your body well enough. So start a 100 mg capsule a day. Two capsules provide as much DIM as a pound of vegetables.
- Quercetin: This plant flavonoid can directly stop estrogen from forming cancer cells. To detox your body of estrogen, take one 500 mg capsule twice a day.
- Eugenol: This is an estrogen-lowering compound that helps keep your body from absorbing estrogens, including fake estrogens like BPA. You can get this extract into your diet with herbs and spices, such as cinnamon, dill and Holy basil. A good way to get eugenol through supplementation is by using clove oil. Make sure you use 100% pure clove oil. Dilute just a tiny bit in almond or olive oil. They will help you absorb it better.