Back To Top

  • Travel Time

    Travel time is the factor that influenced most households’ choice of transport. This is just one of the findings of the National Household Travel Survey (NHTS), conducted by Statistics South Africa (Stats SA) in 2013 for the National Department of Transport.

  • Formule 1

    McLaren: 2017 cars will ‘just look meaner’. The extensive regulation changes for the coming season mean that Formula One cars will be even more pleasing to the eye in 2017. That is according to McLaren’s technical director Tim Goss, who says the revisions have had a dramatic effect on the appearance of his and rival teams’ new machines..

  • Arrive Alive

    Road safety is not only a major concern for South Africa but indeed a concern that requires the immediate attention of Nations worldwide. The Commission for Global Road Safety has during June 2006 presented a Report titled “Make Roads Safe” that could have a far reaching effect on the way we approach road safety.

  • Free Credit Report

    Get Your Free Credit Report You have a right to a free annual credit report as per the National Credit Act. You will get an intriguing insight into your current credit status.

  • Pay Fines

    Once registered on payCity you will be able to view and pay your fines for the following areas: JMPD (Both AARTO and Pre-AARTO fine) City of Cape Town Tshwane Stellenbosch Paarl Zeerust Free State Province Emfuleni (Vanderbijl Park and Sebokeng) Mossel Bay George Ulundi Bushbuckridge Breede Valley Overstrand Theewaterskloof Ubuntu

Login Form

Extended Warranty

Vehicle License

licences drivingAll motor vehicles operating on public roads should have their licence renewed annually. It is the responsibility of the vehicle owner to ensure that the vehicle licence is renewed. Failure to renew the motor vehicle licence will result in penalties.
There is a 21-day grace period for owners who have not renewed their expired motor vehicle licences. The grace period is calculated from the expiry date of the current licence disc. Licence renewal must be done at the registering authority where the vehicle is licenced.Below are 2 froms:
Kindly Complete the relevant form and attached the details in the This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. box.
1) Application for registration
2) Notification for change of ownership

Pin It