Traditional doctors give you two choices.
Go under the knife or take Big Pharma's drugs.
Either way, you have a good chance of ending up with your manhood on the line...
If you have surgery, there's a big risk you'll be saying goodbye to your sex life for good.
The rate of impotence is a shocking 50 to 60% after prostate surgery.
1) Big Pharma's meds to shrink your prostate are no better. These synthetic drugs have a history of nightmarish side effects.
Researchers from Boston University tested the drug dutasteride — brand name Avodart — on 230 men with BPH (enlarged prostate).
2) After three to four years, researchers found the drug put men at higher risk of:
• High cholesterol
• Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD)
• Erectile dysfunction
• Low testosterone
You don't have to take those kinds of risks. But you should never ignore a prostate problem. Prostate cancer is the second leading cause of cancer-related death in men.
I'm going to tell you how you can protect your prostate and even treat an enlarged one — naturally and without side effects.
- Supplement with selenium. A Harvard study found that men who got the most selenium had the healthiest prostates. This was true even for men with high PSA levels. If they were in the group with the most selenium, their prostate cancer risk dropped by 50%. Selenium is even protective if you already have prostate cancer. According to The Netherlands Cohort Study of almost 60,000 men, those with the highest selenium had the lowest risk for prostate cancer. The best foods for selenium are organ meats from grass-fed animals, garlic, eggs, nuts or fish. Just one single Brazil nut eaten right out of the shell will provide you with 100 mcg of selenium. I recommend getting 100 to 200 mcg per day.
- Spice it up with pumpkin. Frequent urination is a major symptom of an enlarged prostate. Pumpkin seed oil can calm a busy bladder bystrengthening the tissue of your pelvic-floor muscles. In one study, researchers tested pumpkin seed oil on patients aged 55-79. After six weeks, they reduced how often they needed to use the bathroom by almost 40%. In a second study, patients reduced their need to urinate at night by 68%. Eating organic pumpkin seeds is a good way to go. But you'd need to eat a lot and too many can lead to gas and bloating. I suggest supplementing with 500 mg of pumpkin seed oil a day.
- Take beta-sitosterol. This natural fat found in plants is proven to work for your prostate. In a review of 63 clinical trials, it was rated one of the most effective treatments for urinary flow and prostate health. Beta-sitosterol works by protecting the cell membranes in your prostate gland. That allows your prostate to function normally again. It's also a potent antioxidant. It reduces inflammation and improves blood flow. You can get beta-sitosterol from some food. The best sources are avocados, pistachios, macadamia nuts and almonds.
But to ensure you get enough for your prostate, saw palmetto supplements are a rich source of beta-sitosterol. I recommend getting at least 300 mg a day.
NB - Prostate problems can also manifest because of emaotional trauma in the past. Make an appointment with Healer Omar Botha for an accessment.